Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin
Especially, skin toner is used to cleanse the skin. Mostly toner is best for oily and acne-prone skin. Applying toner means just cleansing skin. Toner keeps skin in a natural acidic state. It removes impurities away from the skin. Skin toner is an essential part of skin care routine and glowing your skin. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
Daily exposure to the heat and dirt makes skin dull and rough. So, the skin needs to be exfoliated, cleanse, and tone. Toner is the perfect solution for healthy skin. The skin may get irritated because of heat, dirt, pollution, and get into skin problems like pimples, acne, wrinkles, dark spots. Skin toner helps to keep skin diseases far and prevent anti-aging.
- Toner helps to shrinks pores, tighten open pores from the face, and remove oil.
- Toner restores skin’s pH, reduces acne, detoxify skin.
- Toner makes skin refreshed.
- Like a moisturizer, it provides a layer of protection
Skin toner helps to get rid of excess oil and prevent dirt to harm your skin. It adds credibility to the care of your skin. Simply in medical terms, toner is a combination of glycolic and salicylic acid that prevents oil material form your skin without making the skin dry. Skin toner is water with more hydrogen and oxygen. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
Some of the important ingredient that needs to be in skin toner:
- Rosewater and vitamin E to hydrate skin
- Chamomile for soothing skin
- Tea tree oil for antibacterial property
- Aloe vera for redness and inflammation
Let’s discuss some remedies to used as a natural skin toner:
1. Basil Leaf Toner
Basil is one of the most important medicinal herbs. It also acts as a natural toner. It also works as an anti-bacterial ingredient and protects the skin from infection too. Basil leaf is best for sensitive skin. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Boil basil leaf in water
- Turn off the flame
- Store the training and use it as you wish.
2. Camphor and Rose Water Toner
As a solution of skin itching, irritation and infections camphor and rose water is the perfect solution. Best for oily skin, open pores and reduces the formation of oil, and have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and hydrating properties. It reduces open pores, cool and smooth the skin.
- Make a mixture of natural camphor with rose water
- Use the mixture as a toner
clean your face 3 to 4 times a day with the solution
3. Milk and Honey as Toner
A mixture of milk and honey with egg is a great nourisher that fights against the aging of skin, anti-bacterial, and removes fine lines from the skin. This remedy helps to make young looks and make the skin smooth. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Make a mixture of honey milk and egg white
- Apply the mixture to face
- Let it dry for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with cold water.
4. Ginger and mint Mixture as Toner
Mint is also a medicinal herb that provides vitamins and keeps skin healthy. Its anti-bacterial property makes skin healthy and cooling properties provide antioxidants and reduce pigmented scars from the skin.
- Make a mixture of ginger and mint with water
- Apply the paste on the face
- Keep it for about 20 minutes
- Rinse it with cold water.
5. Lemon Juice as Toner
Lemon juice is the best ingredient for oily skin. It also lightens skin tan reduces age spots, scars, and hyperpigmentation. The acidic nature of lemon is skin-friendly and helps to cure ache and pimples mainly for oily skin. Removes dead cells and makes the skin smoother. If your skin is sensitive then use dilute lemon juice by mixing water.
- Take out the lemon juice
- Apply it on the face area
- Keep it for 10 minutes
- Wash it off with plain water
6. Aloe Vera as a Toner
Aloe vera with its multiple properties is the best ingredient the provides multiple benefits of using it. It is the solution of dry skin and aging of the skin. Aloe vera moisturize skin and care for the skin. It makes skin smooth and removes wrinkles and fine lines. Aloe vera is a rich source of Vit C and E.
- Take out the gel of aloe vera
- Mix it with water
- Apply the paste
- Keep the paste for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with water.
7. Tomato as a Toner
Tomato is also a natural skin toner for sensitive skin. It tightens skin, cures irritation, and itching removes black-heads and provides sufficient vitamin C and K to enhance skin health. Tomato juice is also used as a bleaching agent and skin whitening agent. Tomato makes skin brighter, reduces pigmentation and dullness. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Squeeze tomato and mix with cucumber juice
- Apply the mixture using a cotton ball
- Keep the mixture for some time and wash it off.
- Repeat the process twice a day
8. Neem as Toner
Washing skin with neem water as skin toner is a great remedy. Neem helps to clear and heal skin problems like infections, allergies, scars, acne, and blackheads. Neem has natural healing properties. Not only neem heals skin problems it also works as an antiseptic and moisturizes dry skin too.
- Boil water and neem leave for the time till the water changes green.
- Wait till the remedy be cool and store it.
- Apply the toner to your facial area using a cotton ball.
- Wash with cold water
- Apply toner 2 times a day.
9. Papaya as Toner
Papaya contains enzymes with high fiber and water content. Potassium, collagen and other vitamin factors help to hydrate the skin. It has an antibacterial and antifungal agent. Papaya also prevents aging signs and fungal infections.
- Take a papaya and make a paste from raw papaya.
- Mesh papaya in a mixture.
- You can also add some apple cider vinegar too.
- Apply the mixture to face
- Wash it off.
10. Cucumber as a Toner
Cucumber is rich in antioxidants and silica properties. Cucumber hydrates skin and heals skin from the heat. Swelling and redness due to sunburn are cured from the cucumber. Dark circles and skin pores are healed from the cucumber. Cucumber improves skin complexion and makes skin bright. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Make a mixture of curd and cucumber.
- Apply the mixture to the face and neck.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
11. Apple acid vinegar
Apple acid vinegar helps to balance pH level of the skin and removes dead cells, sunburn, and works as an antibacterial and antifungal ingredient. It enhances the beauty and tone of the skin. Skin pores are removed due to their beneficial property. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Take apple cider vinegar and mix distilled water.
- Mix it well.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture over the face.
- Wash off with water.
- Use regularly.
12. Green Tea as Skin Toner
Green tea is a perfect antioxidant and antiaging ingredient. Green tea prevents skin from dryness and roughness and takes excess oil from the skin. It neutralizes the damage of stress. Maintain the health of the skin. Cure aging fine lines, age spots. It really helps to look young. Continue reading Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
- Boil water and dip 2 green tea bag
- Wait for 10 minutes
- Keep the mixture to cool down and store nicely.
- Apply the remedy every day 2 times.
Beyond all the chemical products these remedy helps to maintain the tone of the skin. You just need to be careful about your skincare routine. Feel fresh and shining every day. These natural toners never harm your skin and are really enhance your beauty. Follow these tips and get benefit Best Natural Homemade Skin Toner For Glowing Skin.
Also read: Best acne care cream
Also read: Best face mask tips for glowing skin
Also, read Glowing skin at home
Also read: Best skincare routine for winter
Also read: Best skincare tips for sensitive skin