Low-Carb Diet Plan
Low-Carb Diet Plan To Lose Weight Faster. Low-Level carbohydrate intake in our daily food (diet) called a low-carb diet, which can help and effective way to lose weight significantly. A low-carb diet not only helps to reduce the body, but also benefits to reduce the risk factors associated with diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic syndrome.
You can choose a low carb diet because;
- We want a diet that limits certain carbs which help to lose weight
- We want to change our regular eating habits
- We want to enjoy the quality of life having smart health and
- We finally want to reduce the risk factors of particular diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic syndrome.
- However, check with your doctor before starting a low-carb diet (weight loss diet), especially with those who have any health conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease.
LOW-CARB DIET DETAILS
A low-carb diet limits the type and amount of carbohydrates that you eat every day. Carbohydrates are a type of calorie in that contain macronutrient found in many foods and beverages.
Carbohydrates can be a simple or complex form, such as simple or pure refined (table sugar), simple natural (lactose in milk and fructose in fruit), and complex refined (white flour) and complex natural (whole grains or beans).
Common sources of carbohydrates:
- Legumes (beans, lentils, peas)
Food manufacturers companies also add refined carbohydrates to deal with foods in the form of sugar or white flour, for example; white bread and pasta, cookies, cake, candy, and sugar-sweetened sodas and drinks.
Our body uses carbohydrates as the primary source of fuel. Similarly, complex carbohydrates (starches) are broken down into simple sugars during digestion and absorbed into our bloodstream, which is known as blood sugar (glucose). Natural complex carbohydrates digest more slowly, and they have less effect on blood sugar. Besides, natural complex carbohydrates provide bulk and help to other body functions beyond fuel.
Rising blood sugar levels cause the body to release insulin. Insulin helps to enter glucose in our body’s cells. During the metabolic process, some glucose is used by our body for energy as a fuel (for the activities), that would be whether during jogging or simply breathing. Extra glucose is usually stored in our liver, muscles, and other body cells for later use or is converted to fat.
When we try to reduce our carbohydrates in a low carb diet, our body’s insulin level is also reduced. As a result, our body fat burns for energy and eventually we lose weight.
Typical low-carb foods
Low-Carb diet attention on proteins, including meat, poultry, fish and eggs, and some non-starchy vegetables. Likewise, a low-carb diet often includes grains, fruits, nuts, bread, sweets, pasta, and starchy vegetables, and sometimes even nuts and seeds. Low carb diet plans offer only small amounts of fruits, vegetables and some grains.
A low carb diet plan contains only 20 to 60 grams (0.7 to 2 ounces) of carbohydrates per day, with only 80 to 240 calories. Some low-carb diets plan to consider carbohydrates significantly in the early stages of the diet and then gradually increase the number of carbs as needed.
In opposite, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans suggest that carbohydrates make up 45 to 65 percent of our total daily calorie intake. Thus, if we consume 2,000 calories a day, we would need to intake between 900 and 1,300 calories a day from carbohydrates.
THEN WHAT CAN YOU EAT?
1. Meat – All kinds of chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc.
2. Fish – All types of fishes particularly those with high concentrations of Omega 3 example: salmon, mussels, tuna, sardines, etc.
3. Vegetables – All kinds of vegetables/plants that are grown above the ground level. Green Leafy, spinach, silverbeet, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, avocados, courgettes, aubergines, capsicums, mushrooms, lettuce, etc
4. Cheese –
5. Cream –
6. Full fat milk – Don’t drink all flavored milk and any milk in large volumes, a small amount can drink after calculate the calorie intake of that day.
7. Nuts and seeds – Use nuts and seeds for a great snack but just watch not to over calorie intake, especially, cashews that have a higher carb and many nuts have high in Omega 6.
8. Eggs – You can take more but without yellow part (albumin)
9. Fruit – Fruits are best to eat as the low-carb, high dense-nutrient such as blueberries, blackberries, etc.
10. Fats – Use Olive oil, butter, coconut oil (high in oleic acid), lard
WHAT TO AVOID TO REDUCE HIGH-CARB
- All cakes, biscuits, jams, sweets, etc.
- All processed sugar drinks– such as fizzy drinks, flavored milk, sports and energy drinks, especially fruit juices, where can find high carbs.
- All cakes, biscuits, jams, sweets, etc.
- Seed Oils – Don’t use any seed oils such as sunflower, canola, corn, grapes or margarine. Because they have a high concentration of inflammatory Omega 6.
- All cereals– Use as much as low cereals because they contain 50%-80% carbs.
- Bread, pasta, potatoes, sugar, etc. Avoid these foods because these foods have no nutritional value.
- Fruit-some fruits should be restricted because they have contained high fructose: select high dense-nutrient, low-carb fruits such as berries. However, fruit such as pineapple, mango, and especially dried fruits, should be avoided, this means, avoid all fruit juices. Because, they have an extremely high glycaemic index, which will make your insulin level, in that way you will start storing fat again.
There is a famous saying that if you are overweight then the fruit cannot be your friend.
- All wheat products– All wheat products increase your blood sugar and increase appetite
- Grains– Avoid all kinds of grains such as wheat, oats, barley, spelt, sorghum
- Pasta – Avoid pasta because it has high carbohydrates
- Potatoes– as above
- Starchy vegetables– Only choose highly colored starchy vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, beetroot, or sweet potato.
- Rice– Take very little, try to substitute rice with for more vegetables.
Weight Loss Avoiding High-carb Diet
We know and can see that most people can lose weight if they limit the number of calories consumed and increase physical activity/exercise levels. You can reduce 0.5 to 0.7 kg weight loss in a week by lowering 500 to 750 calories.
Low-Carb Diet Plan To Lose Weight Faster, particularly very low-carb diets, may help to the greater outcome for short-term weight loss than do low-fat diets.
Some studies suggest that cutting calories and carbs may not be the only reason for the weight loss, but also you may shed some weight because the extra protein and fat keep your feeling full longer, which helps you eat fewer.
If you quickly and drastically cut carbs, you may experience several health effects:
- Bad breath
- Muscle cramps
- Skin rash
- Constipation or diarrhea
Notably, some diets limit more intake carbohydrates that may affect in the long term and can result in vitamin or mineral deficiencies, bone loss, and gastrointestinal disturbances and also may raise risks of several chronic diseases.
It is unclear that what will be the long-term health effect of low carb diet. To know more precious diet benefits or risks that require long-term research. Some health experts believe that getting large amounts of fat and protein from animal sources can increase your risk of heart disease or some cancers.
If you follow a Low-Carb Diet Plan To Lose Weight Faster, which could be higher in fat and possibly higher in protein you can get fast results. It’s essential to choose foods with healthy unsaturated fats and healthy proteins. Eat less saturated and trans- fat foods, for example meat, high-fat dairy products, and processed crackers and pastries. If you properly follow this low carb diet plan then I am sure you will get benefited very soon.